Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » Draw, Display, Images, Bitmaps, Icons » Paint problems when using transparency
Re: Paint problems when using transparency [message #41511 is a reply to message #41508] Tue, 24 December 2013 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Didier is currently offline  Didier
Contributor
Hi Mirek,

Yes the test was done with the latest svn sources but I have local modifications concerning MT that were encountered with ARM ( sMutexLock() issue ) : nothing concerning drawing( I verified ).

I have a recent ide ( 01/12/2013 built from tar.gz sources, sorry I don't have the svn version number anymore ) but I just rebuilt it from last SVN sources :
==> you're version of the code now works fine but my version still fails Question

My version gives the following log:
*s =RGBA(0, 255, 0, 239)
****************** ASSERT FAILED: Assertion failed in /home/didier/MyApps/Test_painting/Test_painting.h, line 53
s->r <= s->a && s->g <= s->a && s->b <= s->a

After creating a new img with iml designer (just the same way that the previous ones were made) ... my version also works
==> My conclusion is that there was a bug in my previous theIde making bad iml files

Idea Maybe it would be a good thing to have a checking process for iml files in order to detect bad files : if I stumbleded on the problem maybe there are other bad iml files laying around and that just haven't been detected as bad yet (as long as there is no underlying transparency everything seems fine )

I joined my code in order for you to see the contents of the bad iml files
* testImg and testImg2 are BAD
* testImg3 and testImg4 are OK

[Updated on: Tue, 24 December 2013 12:15]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: BufferPainter::Fill(Image,...) optimization question
Next Topic: What is the U++ way to replace a missing font glyph?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 07:42:18 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02570 seconds