Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Core » HttpRequest : problem with multiple redirections ?
Re: HttpRequest : problem with multiple redirections ? [message #43488 is a reply to message #43460] Mon, 11 August 2014 09:34 Go to previous message
jibe is currently offline  jibe
Experienced Member
Hi, Mirek,

Yes, it's that Smile

I tried to remove cookies on my browser, and I obtain the "bad" page (curious site, giving an almost similar page with a very different code - all CSS classes and id are different ! - depending on the cookies...).

What is done in my application is that : the first time it looks for the book by the ISBN, obtain a list of the corresponding books (normaly only one, as 2 different books cannot have the same ISBN), then follow the link to get the page. I keep this URL in the database. It's sometime later that, if we use the link, we get the "bad" page. But in this case, I think that the cookie is no more available, as the application has been stopped...

Probably, I should keep the cookie in the database ? Well, I will see : probably a workaround will finaly be simpler.

Thank you for your help !

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: FIX FindBest in Algo.h
Next Topic: HttpClient -> ssl
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 14:55:16 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03180 seconds