Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Installation, Compiling and Running of theide » nigthly build tarball 7609 does not compile
Re: nigthly build tarball 7609 does not compile [message #43553 is a reply to message #43539] Sat, 30 August 2014 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
slashupp is currently offline  slashupp
Experienced Member
Quote from redmine on bug #836:

Quote:
Still not luck on the r7623 with the same error (GCC). Not errors when compiling tutorial/NTL14 and I have "InVector.h" in Core.

But using clang++ 3.4 as compiler TheIDE compiles normally. It seems that it is GCC 4.8.2 related issue.

I'm using gcc 4.7.2, so it's NOT (just) a 4.8.2 issue, although there are issues with 4.9 http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTc1MDQ

Last upp-version I have that compiles is 7591, so some change after that breaks the compile.
The "tutorial/NTL14" compiles fine on my setup with 7591.

PS:
Quote:
I think the best way to daily work with uppsrc is by using svn instead of tarbals.

My setup & work-mode makes it easier to use the tarballs (no space problems, got ~5.5Tb to play with) so I just appropriately rename versions and directories - works for me. I do make changes to uppsrc-code to ease developing my own apps, changes would be clobbered/cause hassles if I do it your way.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Easier linux download for new users
Next Topic: [FIXED] TheIDE (nightly, rev. 7621) does not build on Linux/GCC
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 17 15:28:39 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02321 seconds