Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Library : Other (not classified elsewhere) » Issue in docking example application
Re: Issue in docking example application [message #43761 is a reply to message #43756] Mon, 06 October 2014 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
frankdeprins is currently offline  frankdeprins
I'm sorry Javier, but now we are talking about quite some amount of custom code.
Can't you reduce the testcase and limit it to the use of Upp code/controls only?
I hope you understand that I cannot check all this custom code, especially since I am completely unfamiliar with OpenGL stuff.

What I did find strange is that the docking animation is extremely slow in your test app.
Could it be you introduced something slowing down the drawing code of your control?
During the animation, the control gets resized and, hence, repainted quite a lot and when there is some slowdown there, it will have quite some influence.
As for the rest, it looked like the contents of the control were not always refreshed/repainted when they should, but I could not really observe distortions.

[Updated on: Mon, 06 October 2014 08:29]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message