Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Library : Other (not classified elsewhere) » U++ compiles under GCC 4.9.1-2 with argument -std=c++11 are failing.
Re: U++ compiles under GCC 4.9.1-2 with argument -std=c++11 are failing. [message #43790 is a reply to message #43786] Sun, 12 October 2014 17:21 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Omnipraesens is currently offline  Omnipraesens
Promising Member
Thanks for the reply, I'm amazed at how fast you guys respond to issues!
It seems as if the Ultimate++ framework and its' developers deserve a lot more attention than you're currently getting. I would love to see it used more widely; the quality and ingenuity of the code by itself warrants it. U++ Core by itself is HUGE... I don't think anything except Boost has quite the same number of features included within one library; XML and JSON IO, SKYLARK, the NTL... and all those other things that I forgot. To say the least, I'm impressed.

Oh, BTW... does the IDE have a feature allowing me to compile some things as C++11 and some as C++03 within the same package?
That would help with integrating libraries that aren't wholly compatible with C++11. I'm willing to attempt to work on such a feature if said feature does not exist, and if said feature would even be desirable.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: To improve messages in plural
Next Topic: GLCtrl for a newbie
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 02:35:49 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 3.92405 seconds