Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » Add export project to post-link steps
Add export project to post-link steps [message #43941] Sun, 23 November 2014 00:52
Mindtraveller is currently offline  Mindtraveller
Experienced Contributor

Currently post-link steps are organized in rather strange way. I really don't understand why not to add a pair of simple edit controls into Custom build steps dialog. For example, left control lists pre-compile actions, while right control lists post-link actions.
But this is just a rhetoric question.
At least we could add drop down box to the right column which adds predefined values: post-link, etc...

But what I really want to ask is to be able to call Project export as a custom build step.
Delivering sources to [pre-]production server is currently rather common task. Of course, unix-based OS without TheIDE needs exported project. It will be very convenient if it will be possible to automatically export & sync updated sources to server. All we need here is ability to export project (a 'Used' button equivalent) to a directory.

P.S. Talking about exporting project from TheIDE, I've met strange behavior: debug/release mode of exported project is not dependant on Output mode combo box selection Debug/Release. Instead it is dependant on current selection of configuration in toolbar of IDE itself (I mean drop list with values like like MSC10 Debug or GCC Optimal).

Read Message
Previous Topic: U++ Drawing/Positioning Issue with Linux Mint Mate + Compiz
Next Topic: Replace
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 15:14:43 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02119 seconds