Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Compiling, Linking, Debugging of your packages » Problem compiling 32-bit apps with 64-bit MINGW
Re: Problem compiling 32-bit apps with 64-bit MINGW [message #47510 is a reply to message #47508] Wed, 25 January 2017 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Melek wrote on Tue, 24 January 2017 22:28
Smile Excelent Good Job.
I already tested with "2017.1rc1" and it worked perfectly for me to place the icon and version details in the .rc file
I imagine that using the MinGW compiler the executable is compiled in machine language.
And I was seeing some tutorials on the page and I would like to know if a window created as file.lay can be made activate MaximizeBox and MinimizeBox,

Activate by TopWindow Sizeable and Zoomable methods (e.g. put into dialog constructor).

Quote:

since that can only do it from the code directly. And I still do not quite understand how to create several window2.cpp, window3.cpp classes as dialog type windows using layout assistance "window2.lay and window3.lay". These are some details that I do not know yet. I have tried with the examples that appear on the page to create modal windows and it works, but suddenly for large applications, it would be easier to create windows in their own classes and files to make code maintenance more comfortable.

Sure, that is how it is done.

General note: There is one really big 'example' of U++: TheIDE sources... (just load uppsrc/ide project)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message