Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » QrCode image generation And debuging QR symbology
Re: QrCode image generation And debuging QR symbology [message #45379 is a reply to message #45338] Tue, 03 November 2015 02:31 Go to previous message
mr_ped is currently offline  mr_ped
Experienced Contributor
Normally UPP is Upp, so UPP::String is Upp::String.

But there is (or was) a way to compile upp without Upp namespace, at that point UPP is probably empty, so UPP::String is compiled as ::String I guess. Sorry, I'm too lazy to verify it.

Anyway, in Bazaar Packages, when you are creating .h file, I would go for UPP::upp_class way.
Can't really see any downside about it, at least you see at first sight where the header is using the Upp classes, where it is using std::, and others. And the public header files should be as short and lean, as possible, so I will not accept "more writing" argument either.

Then the implementation in the .cpp is free to use "using namespace Upp;" to save typing, as the user of package usually doesn't need to read and understand implementation... as long, as the package works as the public header describes it. Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 03 November 2015 02:32]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message