Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » Added Google Test (Native U++ plugin via plugin/gtest)
Re: Added Google Test [message #45910 is a reply to message #45909] Sun, 24 January 2016 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

Klugier wrote on Sun, 24 January 2016 21:01
Well I will think about your proposition, but please notice that you don't need to remember that, because you can generate package with above main via TheIDE template in "New package" creator. I added bazaar/upt/GoogleTest.upt file. In the future I plan to remove int main and replace with CONSOLE_APP_MAIN for more upp style. In addition CONSOLE_APP_MAIN allows checking memory leaks.

You're right, using the template makes sense. Unless someone wants to keep tests in same package as the code (e.g. using build flag). One reason for this might be to avoid switching between the app and tests all the time.

Thinking of it now, another nice feature would be integrating the tests into theide using macro, so the can be easily launched immediately after changing the application code. What do you think?

Honza

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Repgen package
Next Topic: JobQueue: A simple and programmable job/queue model.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 23:33:40 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02845 seconds