Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » Draw, Display, Images, Bitmaps, Icons » image viewer
image viewer [message #3094] Sat, 06 May 2006 21:34 Go to previous message
mjkoskin is currently offline  mjkoskin
Promising Member
hi all,
this is my first post and also my first attempt to code ANYTHING gui in c++, so please bear with me. I've coded some simple things with java and not so simple things in tcl/tk, but c++ and especially ms-windows platform is very new to me. I got theIDE working with vc++ 2005 express and have been compiling the examples. But now I'd like to code a real program, a blind deconvolution program, which works now as a console app, but I'd like to add the parameters and also to see a preview in a gui. The problem is that I can't figure out how to display a scrollable image with upp. I haven't found an example of displaying an image, so if someone knowing the guts of upp could post a simple example of a scrollable image viewer and also tell me how to set Image's data from a array. I'm reading the image with openCV library, so I have IplImage, from which I need to extract the data to Image and then display it (ImageDraw I think).

upp looks the best option to do this, because I can create a linux and windows app in the same time.

thanks

-matti

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message