FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » firebird error message
firebird error message [message #47641] Tue, 21 February 2017 02:01 Go to previous message
mtdew3q is currently offline  mtdew3q
Experienced Member

Hi-

I am having trouble building firebird test from bazaar. I get this message:

/home/turbolinux/upp/bazaar/Firebird/Firebird.cpp (1802): error: invalid conversion from 'bool (*)(const Upp::String&, Upp::StatementExecutor&, Upp::Gate2<int, int>) {aka bool (
*)(const Upp::String&, Upp::StatementExecutor&, Upp::GateN<int, int>)}' to 'Upp::RunScript {aka bool (*)(const Upp::S
tring&, Upp::StatementExecutor&, Upp::Function<bool(int, int)>)}' [-fpermissive]

I tried to put a linking option -Wl,-lfbclient --gc-sections .
I have firebird-devel installed and put the right include directory and the right library director based on a dnf repoquery -l firebird-devel.x86_64 print out that looks like ... I don't know how to copy from xterm but the directories match. Someone suggested the terminator.

The compilation of FirebirdTest.cpp appears with okay message.

I am actually checking out other code, but I decided to check firebird out as in the bazaar to eliminate stuff I might have added.

I wanted to get back in to using U++ and check out firebird. I increased my waking hours so I can spend time doing cool stuff. I don't know where the time went since I last checked in.
Novo is so cool to make this for U++. I don't know if novo is using firebird on linux or windows with Upp.

I hope it something easy I am missing that can be corrected.

thx. - 3rdshiftcoder

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: firebird: CharSet
Next Topic: SysInfo - linking fail
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 10:08:37 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01835 seconds