cpp: this dosen't show private variable
|Assignee:||Miroslav Fidler||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2017.1|
Sometimes I need to use this to get class variable, but assist dosen't show private variables.
void Jdk::SetPath(const String& path)
this->path = path;
Code is fully c++ compatible.
Please, specify whether this is about new parser (or old one).
For both: new and old. I haven't reported it before, because it is cossmetics issue.
- Status changed from New to Approved
- Category set to IDE
- Status changed from Approved to In Progress
- Assignee set to Miroslav Fidler
It seems that private/protected variables don't work (Only public works).
- Target version set to Release 2017.1
I always use this-> with private variables.
- Status changed from In Progress to Approved
Also available in: Atom