GTK Backend wrong placment of system "X" button when window is not resizable (KDE 5)
|Assignee:||Zbigniew Rebacz||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2017.2|
I was playing a little bit with KDE 5 and it seems that it wrongly place system close button "X" when window is not re-sizable. It can be spotted on Bombs example and several TheIDE window. After moving window the "X" is located on normal position. More details in attached screen shot.
On X11 backend everything seems ok.
This bug is quite annoying :(
#4 Updated by Zbigniew Rebacz over 4 years ago
- File PositionOfXButtonFixOnKde.diff added
- Status changed from New to Patch ready
- Assignee set to Miroslav Fidler
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Target version set to Release 2017.2
The problem is easy - all we need to to is synchronize size hints before mapping window in the operating system.
Annoying issue ;)