void LocalHost::Launch(const char *_cmdline, bool console) doesn't work when file has got space in their name (POSIX)
|Assignee:||Zbigniew Rebacz||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2017.2|
1. Lauch ide with assembly that in output path has got space.
2. Execute - the application using ide "Execute" command.
#1 Updated by Zbigniew Rebacz about 6 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
#2 Updated by Zbigniew Rebacz about 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Patch ready
- Target version set to Release 2017.2
Patch on the trunk please review: https://github.com/ultimatepp/mirror/commit/1d12cf2d269141bd987732ace3cae4db2f22d9d3. Patch is tricky, but stable - i tested with multiple scenarios (assembly output with without space, passing arguments to application).
#3 Updated by Miroslav Fidler about 6 years ago
- Status changed from Patch ready to Ready for QA
- Assignee changed from Miroslav Fidler to Zbigniew Rebacz
#4 Updated by Zbigniew Rebacz about 6 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for QA to Approved
Works perfect! Thanks!