Macro manager for TheIDE
|Assignee:||Zbigniew Rebacz||% Done:|
|Category:||IDE||Estimated time:||80.00 hours|
|Target version:||Release 2017.2||Spent time:||-|
The macro manager feature will work like below:
- User could import macros to UppLocal from TheIDE level
- User could export all his UppLocal macros outside TheIDE.
- We should add create macro that will be placed in UppLocal. (Can be done in the future)
- User could select macro and the jump to macro edition (Package and global)
- Macro manager would list all available macros (Package and global)
- The option will be available at menu -> Setup -> Macro manager
I am currently working on that feature with Omari. We are developing this feature on Slack. It should be released in 2017.2. Now we need to polish this feature and eliminate bugs :)
- Exportation should only work for UppLocal dear - package macros should not be exported!!!
- Function/Macro in code preview should display the real macro declaration - it shouldn't be created inside macro editor.
- Minor code improvements - done by me by code improvement.
- Feature testing.
- Hight quality code - as always in the U++ :) Code review via comments in sources file.