"Move right after" in TabBar causing crash (Reproducible inside TheIDE)
|Assignee:||Zbigniew Rebacz||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2019.1|
How to reproduce:
1. Enable tabs inside TheIDE
2. Open any document for example "ToolBar.cpp" (You can have only one document)
3. Right click on area that doesn't have any tab
4. Select option "Move right after"
5. Select exactly the same tab that is active at the moment
Result: Crash - 100% reproducible
Priority is set to urgent due to crash. More information can be found in attached screenshot.