Assist fails parsing nested Vector<Vector< >> like structures
|Assignee:||Miroslav Fidler||% Done:|
MSC permits declarations like this: Vector<Vector<double>> , where both >> are joined together, while AFAIK for GCC would produce a compiling error.
TheIDE works well with Vector<Vector<double> >, but with Vector<Vector<double>> the parsing of the rest of the file gets ruined. See enclosed image.
#1 Updated by Jan Dolinár over 10 years ago
Note: It is also allowed in C++11: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%2B%2B0x#Right_angle_bracket
#2 Updated by Iñaki Zabala over 10 years ago
Nice detail Honza!
#3 Updated by Miroslav Fidler over 10 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready for QA
- Assignee changed from Miroslav Fidler to Iñaki Zabala
#4 Updated by Iñaki Zabala over 10 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for QA to Approved
- Assignee changed from Iñaki Zabala to Miroslav Fidler
- % Done changed from 0 to 90