IDE tool bar should contain shortcuts for following operations: "Execute" and "Debug".
|Assignee:||Miroslav Fidler||% Done:|
Personally, I think each app should be extremely friendly for new users. So, I decided to create two icons for one of the most usfull ide commands ("Execute" & "Debug") and add them to toolbar .P.S.
- This change is deffinitly not for power upp users (In my opinion, they will still prefer "F5" shortcut).
- This change is friendly for new upp users (noouppers ;)).
- In some cases it is aslow usfull for power user for instance: clicking on "Execute" icon can be faster than pressing SHIFT+F5 shortcut.
- In the near future I will publish simillar update for debuggers (Stop debugging icon equivalent - "SHIFT+F5"). Moreover debugger toolbar needs additional fixes on POSIX.
- I tried to design icons that will fit to upp global style. Of course, current design is only proposition, but I spend a lot of time to create them in its present form.
#1 Updated by Zbigniew Rebacz almost 8 years ago
- File ide.key added
In my opinion, we need also to change two following commands names (ide.key):
KEY(DEBUGTO, "Run (in debugger)", K_CTRL_F10) KEY(DEBUGEXT, "Run to cursor (in debugger)", K_ALT_F5)
KEY(DEBUG, "Debug", K_F5) KEY(DEBUGTO, "Debug to cursors", K_CTRL_F10)
This is dictated by the fact that the brackets don't look nice in command name.