GetWorkArea() should track mouse cursor position (GTK backend)
|Assignee:||Miroslav Fidler||% Done:|
It seems that multi monitor mode when GTK Backend is enabled doesn't work properly. The problem is that GetWorkArea() should work dynamically. One of the method is to tracking global cursor position (This solution is implemented in X11 backend).
- This patch also add "static" keyword optimalization for faster window processing (X11 equivalent).
#1 Updated by Zbigniew Rebacz over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Patch ready to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Miroslav Fidler to Zbigniew Rebacz
Seems to be a little bit buggy...
#2 Updated by Zbigniew Rebacz over 9 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Patch ready
- Assignee changed from Zbigniew Rebacz to Miroslav Fidler
#3 Updated by Miroslav Fidler about 9 years ago
- Status changed from Patch ready to Rejected
Because we want the work area of window, not mouse. Also with current set of methods, obtaining work area for mouse is quite easy either...
Note that all this is mostly to make it the same as in Win32...