ide: Layout designer ctrl_alt_down/up not working
|Assignee:||Miroslav Fidler||% Done:|
#1 Updated by Zbigniew Rebacz over 8 years ago
- Category set to IDE
- Priority changed from Normal to High
I can confirm this. Quite important...
#2 Updated by Zbigniew Rebacz over 8 years ago
IMO, Drag & drop sorting will be more user-friendly.
#3 Updated by Zbigniew Rebacz over 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Patch ready
- Assignee set to Miroslav Fidler
OK, the problem occurs only in one situation when LayoutDesigner get focus from example when switching tab or window. When you changed layout "CTRL+ALT+UP/DOWN" works correct.
#4 Updated by Zbigniew Rebacz over 8 years ago
After CTRL+T sorting stop working also.
#5 Updated by Miroslav Fidler over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Patch ready to New
- Priority changed from High to Normal
(IMO not blocking. And yes, I agree that we need D&D there...)