Random crashes in linux
|Assignee:||Miroslav Fidler||% Done:|
Usually mouse moves to toolbar area or caption of theide -> crash
#1 Updated by Zbigniew Rebacz about 8 years ago
I think we remove this kind of crashes by doing #970.
#2 Updated by Zbigniew Rebacz about 8 years ago
- Category set to CtrlCore
- Status changed from New to Ready for QA
- Assignee set to Miroslav Fidler
- Priority changed from Normal to High
Can you accept this?
#3 Updated by Miroslav Fidler about 8 years ago
This is different kind. Mostly, I am getting these in vmware, when I move mouse to the are with vmware widgets (center top of screen). I guess they are sort of specific to VMs, but I want to fix it nevertheless.
#4 Updated by Zbigniew Rebacz about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for QA to New
- Priority changed from High to Normal
It is now more clear.