From 01/17/2016 to 02/15/2016
- 10:21 AM Bug #1383 (Rejected): PDB debugger 64 bit register do not update
- 09:56 AM Bug #1382 (New): Support C++11 multiline string literals
- 10:18 PM Feature #1381 (Approved): glib-2.0 and gtk.2.0 arm-linux-gnueabihf can be included by default for...
- Currently GCC build methods doesn’t support following directories by default:
- 11:35 AM Bug #1380 (New): Assist++ problem with auto deducing parameter problem)
- void MakeHdr(Index<String>& hdr, const Index<String>& hdr2)
for(const auto& x : hdr)
- 08:57 AM Bug #1379 (Rejected): ide: gcc: Some error messages are ignored
- c:\u\upp16\uppsrc\Core\Callback.h: In instantiation of 'Res Upp::Function<Res(ArgTypes ...)>::Wrapper<F>::Execute(Arg...
- 05:55 PM Feature #1366 (Approved): Add gtest to bazzar
- 02:19 PM Bug #1377: Import build method duplicates existing entries
- In this fix Load method - stop loading methods that is already loaded.
- 01:58 PM Bug #1377 (Patch ready): Import build method duplicates existing entries
- 02:03 PM Feature #1378 (New): FileSel could offer manual path edit
- Currently there is no option to manually specific path in FileSel.
- 09:23 PM Bug #1377 (Approved): Import build method duplicates existing entries
- Got to Build methods -> Import method -> select any *.bm file. All previous declared methods will be duplicated.
- 01:42 PM Feature #1376 (New): Alternate real number formatters must be refactored
- 08:13 PM Bug #1341 (Patch ready): Menubar icon bar on Windows is too high due to HiDPI feature
- 08:08 PM Bug #1341: Menubar icon bar on Windows is too high due to HiDPI feature
- * Value is the same like this in GTK backend.
- 10:46 AM Bug #1375 (New): Wrong postgresql include in many linux distros
The file libpq-fe.h can be located in /usr/...
- 09:54 AM Bug #1372 (Approved): TheIDE fails to compile with NOGTK flag
- 09:49 AM Bug #1374 (Approved): Problem with debugger assembly pane scrollbar
- 08:50 PM Bug #1372 (Ready for QA): TheIDE fails to compile with NOGTK flag
- 11:42 AM Bug #1372: TheIDE fails to compile with NOGTK flag
- Can you please simply rename the None ASAP? It breaks the nightly builds of Debian and Arch packages. Complex changes...
- 09:21 PM Bug #1372: TheIDE fails to compile with NOGTK flag
- Thanks for information. It is my fault. We can change None. I will make complex patch that allows identation insert i...
- 03:12 PM Bug #1373 (New): Problem with string and parenthesis
- 10:05 PM Bug #1372: TheIDE fails to compile with NOGTK flag
- Ok, so it has nothing to do with namespaces... The problem is 'None' in PythonSyntax::Identation::Type. There is macr...
- 08:01 AM Bug #1372 (Approved): TheIDE fails to compile with NOGTK flag
- It seems to be some issue with Upp namespace. See full buildlog here: http://pastebin.com/CnL1Hqkt.
- 09:11 AM Bug #1371: assist++ not working
- Was caused by untermintated string literal (csv header). But perhaps we could recover after that...
- 09:08 AM Bug #1371 (New): assist++ not working
- Payment *p
- 02:44 PM Bug #1350 (Approved): ide: error dialog should offer option to copy error to clipboard
- 02:43 PM Bug #1359 (Approved): MINGW64 .rc issue
- 09:59 AM Bug #1368 (Approved): ide: Optimize console output
Also available in: Atom