Menubar icon bar on Windows is too high due to HiDPI feature
- Status changed from New to Approved
For me it dosen't help - more information in screenshot.
- Status changed from Approved to In Progress
- Target version changed from Release 2015.2 to Release 2017.1
Added screenshot from Windows Explorer.
- Value is the same like this in GTK backend.
- Status changed from In Progress to Patch ready
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Status changed from Patch ready to Ready for QA
- Assignee changed from Miroslav Fidler to Zbigniew Rebacz
- Status changed from Ready for QA to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Zbigniew Rebacz to Miroslav Fidler
It looks better - but still we have got big left/right margin. I think it should be a little bit more smaller.
There is problem with this solution on Windows 7 where menu bar has got additional line.
- Target version changed from Release 2017.1 to Release 2017.1 - NTH
For me it is not longer release - blocker - it looks much better now - so this cosmetic change could be taken into account.
- Target version changed from Release 2017.1 - NTH to Release 2017.2 - NTH
- Target version changed from Release 2017.2 - NTH to Release 2018.1 - NTH
- Target version changed from Release 2018.1 - NTH to Release 2019.1 - NTH
- Target version changed from Release 2019.1 - NTH to Release 2019.2 - NTH
- Target version changed from Release 2019.2 - NTH to Release 2020.1 - NTH
Also available in: Atom