From 02/21/2016 to 03/21/2016
- 09:49 PM Bug #1394: Japanese characters are too small in CodeEditor
- The problem is with height and spaces between symbols - I think it can be problem for users in Asia market.
- 09:48 PM Bug #1394 (New): Japanese characters are too small in CodeEditor
- Japanese characters is too small in code editor - probably in other place the problem can also be spotted.
- 02:30 PM Task #1393 (Approved): Fix dead links
- We have several broken links on the website. It would be good to fix it.
Dead link can be check here: http://www.d...
- 01:30 PM Feature #1392 (Approved): LayDes could have .name option in generator
- 10:11 AM Bug #1387 (Rejected): Zip file uncompressed store
- 10:11 AM Bug #1388 (Approved): Zip file uncompressed store
- 11:39 PM Feature #1391 (Approved): Rect operator *(double)
- 09:13 AM Feature #1390 (New): Change Win32 OpenSSL library
- 03:09 PM Bug #1389: Improve Android Builder debug siggning procedure
- -sigalg MD5withRSA -digestalg SHA1
- 03:05 PM Bug #1389 (Approved): Improve Android Builder debug siggning procedure
- For current version installation on Android emulator is not possible. Here is output from "jarsigner -verify AndroidM...
- 11:30 AM Bug #1388 (Approved): Zip file uncompressed store
- 11:28 AM Bug #1387 (Rejected): Zip file uncompressed store
- 07:45 PM Bug #1386 (Approved): Shortucts (CTRL+C & CTRL+V) dosen't work on Russian keyboard (GTK backed)
- 08:53 PM Feature #1353: Tag syntax could support indentations
- There is a typo in this implementation:
- It should be Indent instead of Ident? - What do you think in CodeEditor co...
- 02:05 PM Bug #1385 (Approved): CTRL + ALT + LEFT/RIGHT dosen;t work in stacking mode
- 1. Open Two files with the same name (For example Test.cpp & Test.h) and one with other
2. Try to switch tabs with C...
Also available in: Atom