Japanese characters are too small in CodeEditor
Japanese characters is too small in code editor - probably in other place the problem can also be spotted.
In comparison system text editor (Kate - KDE).
The problem is with height and spaces between symbols - I think it can be problem for users in Asia market.
Tested on GTK backend.
- Assignee set to Zbigniew Rebacz
Could you post .zip of package here?
- Assignee changed from Zbigniew Rebacz to Miroslav Fidler
Seems it is only line edit problem.
- Target version changed from Release 2017.1 to Release 2017.2
- Target version changed from Release 2017.2 to Release 2018.1
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version changed from Release 2018.1 to Release 2019.1
- Target version changed from Release 2019.1 to Release 2019.2
Also available in: Atom