From 03/05/2016 to 04/03/2016
- 11:46 PM Feature #1403 (Approved): HexView should have persistent Pos
- 02:08 PM Bug #1402 (Approved): Clicking on edit as text, designer and hex when exactly the same option is ...
- 02:01 PM Bug #1402 (Approved): Clicking on edit as text, designer and hex when exactly the same option is ...
- It seems that we have't got any protection against clicking on edit as text on the same file more than one times. It ...
- 01:14 PM Bug #1399 (Approved): Binary serialization might not be compatible between mingw and msc
- 01:14 PM Feature #1391: Rect operator *(double)
- Another test
- 07:59 PM Feature #1396: Ininit editor split
- Well, the problem with font is that when you split vertically the font of both editors is smaller than normal. For me...
- 12:24 PM Feature #1396: Ininit editor split
- I disagree with this. More than 2 panes are inpractical anyway.
My plan is to have this as it is, but perhaps allo...
- 12:27 PM Bug #1399 (Approved): Binary serialization might not be compatible between mingw and msc
- 12:24 PM Bug #1398 (Rejected): PDB debugger in mingw64 crashes
- 09:22 PM Bug #1397 (Approved): CTRL+SHIFT+$(Number) shortcuts dosen't work on GTK and X11 backend (Confirm...
Easily reproducible with reference/Events.c...
- 02:32 PM Feature #1396 (Approved): Ininit editor split
- We should be able to create ininit editors inside ide. Now we have got only two....
- 07:10 PM Bug #1395 (Approved): Assist++ problem with ::
- 03:51 PM Feature #1391: Rect operator *(double)
- Just testing redmine....
- 09:49 PM Bug #1394: Japanese characters are too small in CodeEditor
- The problem is with height and spaces between symbols - I think it can be problem for users in Asia market.
- 09:48 PM Bug #1394 (New): Japanese characters are too small in CodeEditor
- Japanese characters is too small in code editor - probably in other place the problem can also be spotted.
- 02:30 PM Task #1393 (Approved): Fix dead links
- We have several broken links on the website. It would be good to fix it.
Dead link can be check here: http://www.d...
Also available in: Atom