From 03/09/2016 to 04/07/2016
- 09:09 PM Bug #1405 (Approved): EditorTabBar icons is loaded from operating system when package is open (Pr...
- Steps to reproduce (Make sure you have enabled editor icons):
1. Open project for example (ide)
2. Open several fil...
- 08:53 PM Bug #1404 (Approved): usc.patch should not be saved when path is empty
- Currently usc.patch file is saved always when user closes settings window. This behavior is not good, because it crea...
- 11:46 PM Feature #1403 (Approved): HexView should have persistent Pos
- 02:08 PM Bug #1402 (Approved): Clicking on edit as text, designer and hex when exactly the same option is ...
- 02:01 PM Bug #1402 (Approved): Clicking on edit as text, designer and hex when exactly the same option is ...
- It seems that we have't got any protection against clicking on edit as text on the same file more than one times. It ...
- 01:14 PM Bug #1399 (Approved): Binary serialization might not be compatible between mingw and msc
- 01:14 PM Feature #1391: Rect operator *(double)
- Another test
- 07:59 PM Feature #1396: Ininit editor split
- Well, the problem with font is that when you split vertically the font of both editors is smaller than normal. For me...
- 12:24 PM Feature #1396: Ininit editor split
- I disagree with this. More than 2 panes are inpractical anyway.
My plan is to have this as it is, but perhaps allo...
- 12:27 PM Bug #1399 (Approved): Binary serialization might not be compatible between mingw and msc
- 12:24 PM Bug #1398 (Rejected): PDB debugger in mingw64 crashes
- 09:22 PM Bug #1397 (Approved): CTRL+SHIFT+$(Number) shortcuts dosen't work on GTK and X11 backend (Confirm...
Easily reproducible with reference/Events.c...
- 02:32 PM Feature #1396 (Approved): Ininit editor split
- We should be able to create ininit editors inside ide. Now we have got only two....
Also available in: Atom