From 02/14/2020 to 03/14/2020
- 05:27 PM Bug #2021 (Approved): Code eidtor bar should be more dark theme friendly
- I think we can handle dark mode better in case of code editor bar. I attached screenshot
- 04:08 PM Bug #2020 (Approved): Fix placeholder dark them issue
- I attached all problems that I have found related to dark them support.
- 09:18 PM Feature #1993: Ide/Builders: U++ builder for clang-tidy
- Updated patch after 14075 revision changes. Removed previously proposed changes for uppsrc/ide/ide.lay file.
- 07:05 PM Bug #2019 (New): Fix svg files (or rather should be 'implement SVG filters....')
- 12:37 PM Bug #1961 (Approved): Menubar is too bright on macOS with dark mode enabled
- 12:37 PM Bug #1986 (Approved): IDE memory usage is not reported on macOS
- 09:38 AM Bug #1945 (Approved): Fix plugin/ftp compilation problem on macOS
- 07:48 PM Bug #1977 (Approved): Check mingw issues
- 07:29 PM Bug #1308 (Approved): ide: Standard GDB debugger - Memory pane
- 02:12 PM Bug #1644 (Rejected): TheIDE setting main package in editor mode causing problems with menubar an...
- AFAIK it is not possible to set main package in editor mode.
- 02:05 PM Bug #1952 (Approved): Scrolling doesn't work in layout editor element property
- 02:01 PM Bug #1892 (Approved): Live debugging doesn't work for 32-bit MINGW
- 02:00 PM Bug #1824 (Approved): Breakpoint can not be set on runtime (GDB - 90% of attempts)
- 01:59 PM Bug #1811 (Approved): Font scaling breaks auto-complete popup placemen
- 01:57 PM Bug #1439 (Rejected): Disassmebly pane in GDB backend has wrong formatting
- 01:55 PM Bug #1481 (Rejected): Fix DHCtrl for X11 and recover OpenGL
- 01:55 PM Bug #1383 (Rejected): PDB debugger 64 bit register do not update
- 01:54 PM Bug #1379 (Rejected): ide: gcc: Some error messages are ignored
- 11:27 AM Bug #2016 (Approved): ide: Ctrl+B on text file misbehaves
- 11:12 AM Bug #2017 (Rejected): ide: After Alt+J, Alt-Left goes to the start of line before going back
- Not reproduced
- 11:12 AM Bug #2018 (Rejected): ide: After inserting Assist, cursor is wrongly placed after second parenthesis
- Could not reproduce.
- 09:22 AM Bug #2018 (Rejected): ide: After inserting Assist, cursor is wrongly placed after second parenthesis
- 08:49 PM Bug #2017 (Rejected): ide: After Alt+J, Alt-Left goes to the start of line before going back
- 05:52 PM Feature #1219 (Rejected): New C++11 attributes should be removed by Lex
- 05:43 PM Feature #1384 (Approved): "Show tabs and line endings" (ide editor option) should also show spaces
- 05:32 PM Task #1944 (Approved): Fix compilation warnings on macOS with clang as a compiler
- 05:32 PM Bug #2016 (Approved): ide: Ctrl+B on text file misbehaves
- 11:10 PM Bug #2012: Remove more than one inclusion of header file(s)
- Updated patch after "14020":https://github.com/ultimatepp/ultimatepp/commit/58017171ce51a06098e0742455ca600da7c3e460 ...
- 06:50 PM Bug #2011 (Rejected): OSX: Check DrawRect rounding
- 06:50 PM Bug #2015 (Approved): ide: Tab II and III do not jump to the code
Also available in: Atom