From 10/27/2020 to 11/25/2020
- 09:10 PM Task #2108 (Approved): Add 1,15 interline to rich edit
- Works as expected - thanks!
- 11:31 AM Task #2108 (Ready for QA): Add 1,15 interline to rich edit
- 10:29 AM Bug #2111 (Approved): FileSel: Do not store known folder to global LRU list
- 03:46 PM Feature #2112 (Approved): ide debugger could highlight CoWork Pool threads (based on backtrace)
- 03:24 PM Bug #2111 (Approved): FileSel: Do not store known folder to global LRU list
- ..like documents...
- 11:16 AM Feature #2110 (Approved): Ide compare with file: Overwrite selection
- Somewhat difficult, but would be quite useful...
- 12:37 AM Bug #2086 (Approved): Missing plugin/ docs in www
- 02:38 PM Feature #2109 (Approved): Update CLANG
- 10:42 PM Task #2108 (Approved): Add 1,15 interline to rich edit
- We should support this line spacing value 1,15 as other text editors do like LibreOffice Writer.
- 04:43 PM Bug #2107 (Approved): Support .a generation by umk
- - two forms: main package .a, complete .a
- 04:42 PM Bug #2106 (New): Investigate limit len of String for reference counting
- 04:41 PM Bug #2105 (Approved): Use thread_local desctructor to make allocator compatible
- 02:22 PM Bug #2104 (Approved): MacOS SignPDF does not compile
- 11:18 AM Bug #2104 (Approved): MacOS SignPDF does not compile
- 10:46 AM Feature #2102 (Approved): for(Ctrl *q = GetFirstChild(); q; q = q->GetNext()) could be written as...
- 10:04 AM Feature #2083 (Approved): Layout files namespaces
- 10:04 AM Feature #2085 (Approved): Can we have Array a.Create<>(param) ?
- 12:06 AM Bug #2103 (Rejected): Improve docs
- This is already documented. What I would like to said in my message that the new functionality should be documented :...
- 08:57 PM Bug #2103 (Rejected): Improve docs
- 11:38 AM Feature #2102 (Approved): for(Ctrl *q = GetFirstChild(); q; q = q->GetNext()) could be written as...
- ..with little effort implementing Children function and appropriate collection.
- 09:05 PM Feature #2101 (Approved): 32byte String could be inlined in allocator
- 09:12 AM Feature #2100 (Rejected): ArrayCtrl: Set, Insert, Append One
- 11:10 PM Bug #2098 (Approved): ide: Open shell
- 11:12 AM Bug #2097 (Approved): HTML export of RichText doesn't respect color formating
- The bug is on following site:
- 07:53 PM Bug #2096 (Approved): DropList can not be closed on macOS by clicking on window empty area
- This works fine on Windows and on Linux probably too, but on Mac you can close drop list by Esc or switching to anoth...
- 11:56 AM Bug #2088 (Approved): In Package organizer, comment language content seems doubled.
- 11:56 AM Feature #2079 (Approved): Optimize Vector::RemoveIf
- 11:05 AM Feature #2080: Add support for physical forward/backword mouse buttons
- Cheap mouse with this function ordered for testing:)
- 11:03 AM Bug #2090 (Approved): ide: Compare with the next file
- 10:25 AM Feature #2092 (Approved): CodeEditor should display all C++20 keywords
Also available in: Atom