- Registered on: 09/06/2016
- Last connection: 01/22/2017
- U++ (Developer, Reporter, 09/06/2016)
Reported issues: 8
- 05:03 PM U++ Bug #1727 (Approved): TreeCtrl Display bug
- 10:48 AM U++ Bug #1727 (Approved): TreeCtrl Display bug
- Issue is describbed in forum post with compilable testcase:
- 08:39 AM U++ Task #1652 (Approved): TheIDE Run dialog should be made sizeable
- As the title says, the Run dialog is tiny and not sizeable. It is hard to introduce any real command line options.
- 03:10 PM U++ Bug #1650 (New): TreeCtrl set does not update the scroll rect
- Calling Set(int id, Value k, Value v) (and potentially TreeCtrl::Set(int id, Value v); did not test) in such a way th...
- 03:40 PM U++ Feature #1604: Streamlined and corrected CodeEditor bar size and positions
- Miroslav Fidler wrote:
> I appears that proposed patch is using 'fixed' number of pixels in most places. Also it app...
- 04:43 PM U++ Feature #1604 (In Progress): Streamlined and corrected CodeEditor bar size and positions
- Just simply dropping a CodeEditor somewhere and setting up the correct properties can often lead to elements like cha...
- 12:33 PM U++ Feature #1601 (Approved): CParser nested comment support
- 12:24 PM U++ Bug #1600 (Approved): CParser::IsNumber can return wrong result
- CParser::IsNumber takes a base parameter, so I interpreted the function as being designed as "is the contents of the ...
- 11:50 AM U++ Feature #1599 (Approved): Small addition to TabBar
- When designing GUIs, a lot of small frames and spacing is used for aesthetics.
You often create a "border" of inde...
Also available in: Atom